Terms & Conditions of Enrolment
I understand that:
1. The terms of the enrolment form and these terms and conditions constitute the terms of a legally binding contract ("the Contract") between myself, the student, and Rhodec International Limited whose registered office address is Europa House, Goldstone Villas, Hove, East Sussex BN3 3RQ, UK ("the School").
2. Any enrolment application by me shall be subject to written acceptance by the School.
3. Places on a course are not transferable to a third party, and neither is it possible for me to transfer from one course to another without first voluntarily resigning from one course, subject to the financial conditions set out in this Contract, and subsequently re-enrolling on the new course of my choice.
4. The School reserves the right without prior notice to make changes as deemed appropriate in course offerings, curricula, academic policies, and other rules and regulations affecting students and to substitute any tutor at any time.
5. The School reserves the right without prior notice to change, modify or disassociate from its relationship with any current accrediting agency or institution.
6.1. The School shall charge extra tuition fees, known as extension fees, if any Unit study period, whether being studied individually or as part of a Year or Course as defined on the School website, exceeds the enrolment period covered by my tuition fees but not beyond the time stipluated below in Clause 6.2. The extension fees shall be charged on a pro rata scale based on the total amount currently payable by monthly instalments for the appropriate Unit at the time the extension becomes due. The total amount currently payable is defined as the full advertised price of a Unit, not including any limited-time discounts or offers, at the time the extension fee becomes due.
6.2. The School shall close permanently at 12 noon GMT/UTC on 18th December 2020, and no extension of study time may exceed that time and no assignments shall be graded after that time. Should I fail to complete my course of study by that time I indemnify the School against any and all liabilities and any and all losses incurred by me in connection with said closure or with my failure to complete my studies by that time.
7. Following acceptance of my application by the School, I shall be contractually bound to pay the full amount of the School's fees (including all instalments if due) in the manner set out in the enrolment form and in this Contract.
8. If paying by monthly credit card or debit card authority I may cancel said authority at any time by written notification to the School. However, I undertake that the fees, if not paid in full on enrolment, shall be paid promptly as they fall due to the School. If I cancel this credit card authority I undertake to make other arrangements to pay my instalments.
9. If I pay by electronic bank transfer I shall ensure that the School receives the full amount due after any bank charges that are payable.
10. The School shall be entitled to charge me a handling fee of £10 Sterling on each occasion that any payment that I submit to the School is required to be re-presented for any reason.
11. Where any fee or part of a fee remains unpaid one calendar month after the due date, the School reserves the right to:
a). charge interest on the overdue amount at the rate of 15% per annum from the due date until payment; and/or
b). cease supplying any course materials and tuition services to me without prejudice to the obligation to pay fees; and/or
c). demand payment in full of all fees and instalments outstanding to that date.
12. The School shall cancel my registration with no recourse to a refund if at any time my tuition fee payments fall three calendar months or more in arrears. Reactivation of the registration shall be at the sole discretion of the School. If approved for reactivation, I shall be required to pay a reinstatement fee of £15 Sterling to the School, over and above any instalment arrears, extension fees or any other payments that may be due.
13.1. If I inform the School of my wish to cancel my course within seven days of my enrolment, I shall be entitled to a full refund of fees paid. After seven days, no refund shall be awarded.
13.2. If I have completed the course for which I have paid, no refund shall be awarded in any circumstances.
13.3. Refund requests must be made in writing. Refunds due will be made within fifteen business days of the initial request.
14. The School shall not be liable for any loss suffered by me that is indirect, special or consequential or comprises loss of profits.
15. The School shall not be liable for any loss suffered by me resulting from any event that is beyond the reasonable control of the School.
16. The School shall not be liable for any error, omission or misstatement in the School website, literature or course materials.
17. I agree to keep confidential all course materials supplied to me by the School. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials belong to the School.
18. I agree to grant to the School in respect of any course work produced by me during my course a perpetual royalty-free licence to copy and display such work for promotional and eductional demonstration purposes only.
19. The School shall charge me a fee of £10 Sterling on each occasion on which the School is required to re-grade any course assignment subsequent to a second repeat mark for that assignment. The first re-grading following a repeat mark shall be free of charge.
20. If I receive a pass mark for any course assignment I shall not be entitled to re-submit it for any reason.
21. I am not entitled to cancel the Contract in any circumstances other than as set out in the Contract.
22. No failure or delay by the School in enforcing any of its rights under the Contract shall be deemed to be a waiver of such rights.
23. This Contract supersedes all and any other earlier Contracts entered into between myself and Rhodec International Limited or any of its subsidiary companies.
24. The Contract shall be governed by English law.